Formula One Local Coverage
A faded picture of Tony Maggs in his BRM taken long ago at the Nurburgring hangs on my bedroom wall. Decades later, I am living a few minutes from a magnificent racing facility being built in Elroy, Texas to host the next United States Grand Prix in November 2012. I'll be writing regularly about this development.
Formula One at My Back Door
Welcome to my car projects website. There will be a series of older projects which will be documented as the material is dug up and put in digital form.
The most recent is a 1985 BMW 635CSi that was added in early September, 2010. Older projects include:
Other projects will be added for fun and educational purposes.
- 1995 BMW 325i Convertible (E36 folder)
- 1973 MGB Roadster - long time project (MGB Folder)
- 1969 Datsun 510 SCCA Racer - sold last year (510 Folder)
The 510 Too
- 1957 Simca Aronde/Volvo B16
- 1963 A-H Sprite Bergrenner
- 1958 MGA
- 1967 MGB Tourer
- 1974 MGB GT
- 1986 Mustang SVO
- 1960s Racing Cars from various German events including Nurburgring F1, GT, Touring and tales.
You can reach me on bimmerforums.com and bigcoupe.com as rangegate. Or email me on car stuff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like to Have Your Own Place on the Cloud? Check out 1and1.com. Buy any service through these links and you will be helping fund the car blogs.
Now for some ads for neat stuff.
When I first listed these, they were selling for a lot more! They are bargains now. The 3100 replaces this model.